To be a digital asset builder, you need to invest prolifically and efficiently in yourself. Courses can help you skip the line and get you there faster.
But with so many courses, how do you know which ones are duds and which ones are useful? This page contains courses I’ve taken and recommend. Each course listed has a matching review for my in-depth experience of the course.
Perhaps the biggest Internet superpower is digital writing. Do it well and you can create a huge distribution network for your ideas or your products and services. This course gives you frameworks, a community, and an accountability system. This website owes its existence to my journey through Ship 30 for 30 and the resonance of those teachings.
A system for writing content is essential for developing a following on social media. If you have the end goal of creating that large distribution network to deploy your ideas or sell your products and services into, this could be an essential course for you. This is a nice complementary course to Ship 30 for 30, but you can start with either one. If you are in the US, use coupon code PDG8920 for 20% off.
In this course, Steph Smith shares everything she knows about creating, writing, and scaling successful blogs and newsletters to millions of readers.
- Why you can still start a successful, evergreen blog in 2023 and onward.
- How to identify a niche and stand out in a sea of competition.
- How to distribute your content seamlessly across dozens of channels.
- How to do SEO right (what I know best and what most people do wrong!), including case studies from both individuals and companies that have struck gold.
- What I've learned from running successful company blogs for years, reaching millions of readers.
This course gives some hints into how someone like Sahil Bloom could build his following to nearly 900k in just 3 years.
In the author's words:
The easiest, fastest, and most reliable method to build an online business that makes you $100/day in less than a year.
Use it for 6 months at my entire risk — in the rare case it doesn’t get you any results, you don’t pay a dime — guaranteed.
From beginning list segmentation to sending SMS messages in your automations, no matter your goal with ConvertKit – you'll learn how to reach it with this course.